So rumor has it that my favorite tech company, Apple, is preparing to take the watch industry by storm. I tend to take most rumors with an over-sized grain of salt, but this one seems believable.
Apple reportedly has amassed a team of around a hundred people to work on the project.
So what would make the iWatch super sexy? Here’s my wish list:
- No fluff. Let it run full iOS software. A mini computer strapped to the wrist, capable of running real applications on its own.
- iPhone connectivity/compatibility. To see, accept and make calls without out having to pull out the iPhone. Along with check and answer texts and email.
- It should definitely have Siri on board.
- It should have the (iCloud synced) Apple apps: music(iPod), calendar, notes, contacts, remote, find my friends, reminders, photos, video, maps, weather and voice memos.
- It should run/integrate apps like Twitter and Facebook, etc.
- And since this is my wish list, it might as well include the Nike GPS running/fitness app along with sleep and heart-rate sensors.
- Oh yeah…and it should…tell time. ;)