New iPad Mini with Retina: Buyers Guide - Everything You Need To Know!
In this video, we unbox My Case’s iPhone animal case, a bargain found at TJ Maxx for $5.99! A great gift for kids and teens!
Special thanks to Dez for doing this unboxing! Her first time on camera, and she rocked it!
NEW iPad Air (Silver): Unboxing & First Impressions!
We unbox and get up close and personal with Apple’s New iPad Air in Silver! It’s super light, super fast, and super sleek!
Freebie Friday: The New Hunger Games Soundtrack is Fire! FREE Baking Cookbook App, and a FREE Photo Editing App!
Surprise, iPad Mini with Retina is now available! Our un-boxing and review is coming up shortly!
Apple’s iPad mini with Retina was quietly launched minutes ago. The Apple Store is now accepting orders for the tablet.
Wifi only models in 16GB and 32GB configurations are expected to ship in one to three business days, while 64GB and 128GB models will ship in five to 10 business days. Cellular models will also ship in five to 10 days.
Apple - iPad Air - TV AD - Pencil
Apple - Life on iPad
Apple - Making the all-new Mac Pro
Apple - Introducing iPad Air
iPad mini with Retina — Everything You Need to Know About Apple’s 2nd Gen Mini iPad, Now with Stunning Retina Display.
By the numbers:
- 7.9-inch Retina display, delivering razor sharp text and detail in the same amazingly thin and light design
- Packs all the 3.1 million pixels (2048-by-1536 resolution) of iPad Air into its 7.9-inch Multi-Touch display, for a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch
- Images are crisp, text is crystal clear, movies play at full 1080p HD-resolution
- 10 hours of battery life
- Powerful and power-efficient Apple-designed A7 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, for advanced graphics and improved image signal processing
- 4x the CPU and 8x the graphics performance than previous generation
- M7 motion coprocessor gathers data from the accelerometer, gyroscope and compass to offload work from the A7 for improved power efficiency
- Two antennas for Multiple-In-Multiple-Out (MIMO) technology, bringing twice the Wi-Fi performance at a blazingly fast data rate up to 300 Mbps
- Cellular models also come with expanded LTE coverage to accommodate even more LTE networks worldwide
- Next generation FaceTime HD camera with improved backside illumination sensors, larger pixels for better low-light performance
- iSight camera with 5MP sensor and advanced optics (faster auto-focus, up to 3x video zoom, 5x still zoom, better dynamic range and automatic image and video stabilization)
- Free iLife suite of creative apps (iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand) and iWork suite of productivity apps (Pages, Numbers and Keynote)
- Available colors: silver or space gray
- On Sale later in November
- Pricing - Wi-Fi models: $399 (US) for the 16GB model, $499 (US) for the 32GB model, $599 (US) for the 64GB model and $699 (US) for the 128GB model. Wi-Fi + Cellular models: $529 (US) for the 16GB model, $629 (US) for the 32GB model, $729 (US) for the 64GB model and $829 (US) for the 128GB model. Additionally, the original iPad mini is now offered at $299 (US) for the 16GB Wi-Fi model and $429 (US) for the 16GB Wi-Fi + Cellular model for either AT&T, Sprint or Verizon
- Accessories: New custom-designed polyurethane Smart Covers for $39 (US) in 6 vibrant colors [blue, green, pink, yellow, black and (RED)]. Redesigned Smart Cases in aniline-dyed leather available in identical colors [yellow, beige, blue, brown, black and (RED)] to the iPhone 5s cases. Priced at $69 (US)